Friday, November 25, 2011

My Wonderful Thanksgiving 11/25/2011

Hallo *says in Noddle voice from the Gorillaz Band* 

    So i hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving , and if you did'nt then...that sucks and im sorry you did'nt . Well as for me my thanksgiving was very nice , quiet , and peaceful just the way it should be! This thanksgiving me and my father went up to my uncle Joes for thanksgiving dinner , so it was just the 3 of us in his small one bedroom apartment. It was so nice to spend time with my uncle Joe because i dont get to see him all that often.

     I ate sooooo much food . I had ham , turkey , one small roll, stuffing, greens, rice , a second helping of ham, a can of soda and a little bit of juice, and a piece of cake. I must've gained 5 pounds last night lol. I dont know if those pounds are still there cuz i have a fast meatobilsm (sorry for my horrid spelling)and last night/early morning when it was still dark ,i was starving again lol. However i just love eating big feasts like during Thanksgiving and Christmas.

   In the comment box below please tell me your favorite Thanksgiving food , and something special that happened during your thanksgiving.



                                                                          By Reina
                             Please Comment and Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please