Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring Fling 4/25/2012

Yo again . Today at my college we had a end of the year party , outside, called the Spring fling. The party started at 11Am and ended at 2pm. So i went to my first class because it ended at 9:45am and then skipped my 2 and a half hour class which started at 11:30 Am. The Spring fling was fun this year , they had free food , some bands , from the school, playing , a Soul Calibur game event , and a few other fun events . While the party was going on i hanged out with some of my friends and took some pictures of the bands.


                                        This was the first band called the Black Sheep

                               This was another band , but i didn't catch their name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please