Sunday, January 13, 2013

Wait in line for 2hr for job interview 1/13/2013

Good evening everyone , So a few days ago my friend chantel told me that a new , local, popeyes was opening up soon and were having walk-in interviews today. So jumping at the chance I went to the interview today. Unfortunately no one told me i'll be ending up standing in a line , in the cold, for 2hrs just to get interviewed. This is because there was only one person doing the interviews , talk about being unprofessional! So there I stood for 2 hrs out in the cold in wedge boots. Finally I got interviewed and the guy asked me a few questions.

Interviewer: How old are you?

Me: 21

Interviewer: Do you have job experience?

Me: Yes over the Summer I worked at Clementon Park as a Security officer

Interviewer: What did you do there?

Me: I checked bags for outside food and drinks, and I told people leaving the waterpark to put on their shoes and shirts

Interviewer: and what if they didn't listen to you?

Me: Then I would keep telling them or i'll get my manager

Interviewer: Good. What you know about popeyes?

Me: That they make chicken

Interviewer: Have you ever had popeyes

Me: Yes its very delicious

Interviewer: What your age again?

Me: 21

Interviewer: Well if I have anything for you i'll give you call

Then we shook hands and I was on my way. The whole interview lasted about 5 mins , I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. But ya that was my day in a nutshell .


                                                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please