Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I'll Make a website instead 3/13/2013

Ok , slight change of plans . Instead of this blog mostly focusing on my Graphic design projects and stuff i'll just make a website for all that stuff and continue writing about my insane life. I've found this really cool site where you can make your own Free Website call Wix. Whats cool about it is that you get to see websites that other members on the site created and its really inspiring. Also the site has hundreds of templates to choose from. Now although the site is basically free they do offer premium memberships. So i'll sign up for a free account and mess around on the site to see what all I can do as a free member before deciding on making a website. Please wish me luck!

wix.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please