Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo 1/1/2012


Happy New years day everyone ,  i hope you had an awesome New years eve like me . Guess what movie i saw yesterday . It was a movie i've been dying to see , because i loved , and i mean love the main female characters in the movie . She's just my type of girl lol, she just soooooo cool and badass , how can anyone not love her .


                 I mean look at her style , that spiky hair , the piercings , and her cool dragon tattoo. Opps did i just give away the movie that i saw .  Yes it was the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, and man was it a wild trip !  and i cant wait for the next one to come out .  Now i wont say anything about the storyline of the movie ...cuz frankly it was a bit confusing for me , and i dont want to spoil any of the juicy details....and what juicy details there are ..makes my head light and dizzy just thinking of it ....oh im about to faint !


Heres the Trailer , if your interested :




The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Movie Trailer #2 - Official HD 2011



Talk about the best new Years Eve ever 
By Reina 
Please Comment and Subscribe

4 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the movie! I want to check it out too. Did you read the book or watch the original movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it was awesome , and no i hav'ent but i really want too read the book and watch the original movies . Does the original movie have subtitles ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god! The movie was so good! I'm planning
    on reading the book next! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know it was a wicked trip , what was your favorite part of the movie , and sweet ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment please