Monday, January 23, 2012

in the blues lane 1/23/2012





1) im down in dumps , and not because its a dreary , foggy , rainy day. I took pictures but somewhere along the way the photos get lost and never upload on my website. I blame my stupid cricket phone..thats what you get when you to a 2nd rate phone seller. I mean sure i get unlimted talk , and text for the basic 35 dollar plan. But still version had better phones. The phone i have now i only got on a whim ...cuz i needed a phone.

2)Dynamic Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net

3) no more relationship for me , nope im a free butterfly for now...yipee i have to care how i look again.

4) im bored and getting anxious , so later





                                                                             By Reina
                                      Please Comment and Subscribe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please