Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Domain Name 1/14/2012

Yes..so it seems my Domain name has expired, because i kept getting a 404 error code ..for reasons unknown to me.  So if you dont see my posts in your blog feed , thats the reason why . Also today i saw the devil inside , which was good but not the best Exorcist movie i've seen.  My score for the movie is a 3/5.  Sorry this post is short , but it's really just a test post ..to see if it will show up on my blog feed

                                                     

2 comments:

  1. Great reading You got a really useful blog page Keep sharing more articles.Thanks
    Domain name registration india

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much and i will, i like sharing interesting news with the world

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment please