Monday, January 23, 2012

Ya Mobile Pic time 1/23/2012

Oh joy to the world , i finally fiqured out why i could'nt upload my mobile photos but now i fixed it , awesome right.Now i can show you the picture i took today and a few days ago .


This foggy scene is perfect for a Horror movie, dont you think. Think of the lock Ness monster coming up and out of that foggy lake. Oh and thats my Local Amusement park , clementon park





                                Heres a closer view of the foggy lake.





Oh and let me show you how much snow we got over the weekend, It might look like alot but it is'nt

                               This is from my bedroom window.




                                                             


                                                               








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please