Friday, February 24, 2012

I have no excuse, so what 2/24/2012

What is wrong with me , i have no idea. I keep leaving you guys high and dry without any warning. You should riot against me or beat me up ...or something. I have a problem of doing these sorts of things when i get lazy...just on vacation . Well over the time i've been gone...nothing much has really happened except that my home internet service went off for like 2 and a half days...man was that tourture. But now i have my internet back and im happy yay!! I hope that never happens again...or i might just die. The internet is my drug...for real o.0


                                                                By Reina
                                                     Please Comment and Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please