Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Nifty Fifty Date 6/17/2012

Yo everyone , sorry i've been so busy with my job and hanging with my Bf

 that i haven't had time to be on the computer lol. Anywho in the past few days i went on a date . On my date , my Bf and me went to a local Nifty Fifty's.
If you dont know what a nifty Fifty is , its a 50s styled restaurant with the best food , exotic milkshakes , and the worlds largest soda founatian in the world. Anywho , so me and my Bf went there and got some Chicken Caesar steak subs 

, and smothered bacon ranch cheese fries

Then for drinks i got a mint milkshake , and my bf got a strawberry cheesecake milkshake. Then after we ate , we went to play on their minigolf course , then we played in the arcade.






3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had an awesome time! I never heard of that restaurant you guys went to but sounds awesome.

    How long have you and you boyfriend been together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im from New Jersey , and yes it is if you in PA or NJ you should check them out. ^.^ The food is just the best! and we've been together for a lil over a month now

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment please