Friday, October 19, 2012

Confusing Thoughts 10/19/2012

Hello yall , I dont know what exactly to write about today. So this post will be extremely random and im going to write whatever comes to my mind.


1st)  i need more followers because i want more people to read my blog and leave me comments and such. Also because i want to make more blogger friends that i can chat with and get to know. I guess its time for me search around blogger for more blogs to follow then.



Dividers for Myspace @ Fillster.com



2nd) my blog posting have been really irregular because i'll post something everyday for a few days then not post anything for another few days. I must figure out a regular posting schedule so my readers will no , for sure, when i've posted a new blog post.



Dividers for Myspace @ Fillster.com



3rd) Perhaps i should take my blog in a whole new direction  idk. I made this blog for the sole reason to document my everyday life and the important events in it. However i feel thats not exciting enough to keep my readers attention or for more bloggers to follow me :(. I still want to blog about my life but maybe i should also blog about a hobby or something its very confusing. Also i feel like i want to redesign my blog again .


Dividers for Myspace @ Fillster.com


4th) I sometimes dont blog for days on end is because im too lazy or i just dont have anything exciting to blog about , im sorry about that . I wish i was'nt so darn lazy all the time.








4 comments:

  1. I seem to have a similar dilemma via youtube. My first channel had about 100+ subscribers and I've always wondered why because my old videos were nowhere near as polished as my new ones are. While vacationing pertinently to a new channel due to some lame copyright issues with my music, (old channel is still up, yet I'm afraid to continue posting on it.) I realized what it was that got my first channel many views/subs. It's not necessarily content (although it helps) but leaving comments on other videos! Getting your name around doesn't hurt as well. So leaving comments gets you comments back as far as I know XD. I sure hope this helps! Peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Melissa thank you very much for the advice that helps alot and from now on i'll comment alot more on the videos i watch. Also whats your new channel name i wanna add you as a friend :)

      Delete
  2. :D My newish youtube channel is called MARtheGAR! If you have videos I'd be more than happy to check em out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool i'll add you and i have lots of videos lol on two youtube channels
      My Moonfox200 channel has all my vlog/ cosplay videos on it with some AMVs too. My FallingRainStudio1 channel is dedicated to just my AMVS that i've made over the years

      Delete

Leave me a comment please