Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Pending Thunderstorm ? 7/5/2012

Howdy everyone , I want to thank all the people who've been commenting on my blog posts. Your comments mean so much to me because i know you guys are out there taking an interest in what i have to say .  So thank you for commenting guys ^.^.

 Right now the sky outside of my house is dark , threatening, and windy because there is a severe thunderstorm watch in effect at the moment . Now i love a good scary thunderstorm , one that knocks out the power for a few minuets -15 mins at the most or i start getting bored.  A part of me really wants a scary thunderstorm , but another part of me hopes the storm will pass over .

Ya see i live in a heavy wooden area and i dont want any of the big trees to be struck by lighting and fall on the house.   So far i haven't heard any thunder or seen any lighting ...just been dark and windy .  I guess i'll just have to wait and see if the storm hits or not. I know this is a random post about nothing special but i just felt like writing a blog post .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment please